As noted before, I made a tote bag out of the "words" fabric a few weeks ago. It was the first bag I'd made in years - I used to churn them out all of the time. I had forgotten a few things, such as the height that worked best and the strap lengths. I decided to get all of those details corrected and down on fabric to be printed and see how it looked- and to see if it was easier to make one that was basically "cut and sew":
The yardage came yesterday (as always, I was so excited to see it in the mailbox- its like Christmas for me). I quickly washed, dried and pressed it, then set about cutting out the pieces. It all went together beautifully and quickly. I cut two squares (approx 8x10) of batting for each outer piece and quilted those before assembling the purse. I really like the outcome.
The fabric is for sale over on Spoonflower (just click on the first photo above). Custom-made purses can be commissioned for order over on my Etsy Shop.